The door flexibility trainer is the easiest way to quickly achieve complete splits. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength and confidence in your legs! Best of all, you can do it all by yourself and don't need a partner to help you stretch deeper.
HOW TO START AS A BEGINNER
If you're a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in ballet, cheerleading, and gymnastics. The images above show you the natural progression of learning each section. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with light exercises like walking or jumping. Stretching cold muscles can cause injury.
2) Maintain a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when you stretch. The rebound causes the muscles to overstretch, which can lead to small tears in the fibers.
3) Stretch only until slight discomfort. If it hurts, you push too hard. Slowly but surely, we succeed. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard at first. Instead, focus on improving in weeks rather than days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breathe normally when you stretch. Do not try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health care professional if you have an injury or have ever been injured and are unsure how to stretch properly.
INSTALL IN A FEW SECONDS!
To install the trainer, simply throw the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D-ring and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!